Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Building...




The Foundation is solid, 
Unmovable, perfect, everlasting…
Brick by brick I attempted to build my life on it.
Through many struggles and pain, I did it in vain,
Allowed people to side-track me, to steal my gain…
When I looked at my labor, 
Everything was out of alignment. 
No clean structure – a mess.
I had to go back and start over and over again. 
Trying to pin point the weak spots, 
The wrong, deception, and so much more.
I tried to remove only those and build again, 
But the results were always the same.
I kept on looking at other people to rescue me, to build it for me.
Time and time again I was hurt.
It was never their job! 
It is mine!

Then one glorious day, I wiped it all off.
No fear was big enough to hold me back anymore...
It was clean, naked, just me and the Foundation.
We became One, United.
With everything else gone, no more distractions, 
We started conversations.
This new, beautiful relationship was formed.
I realized that freedom from distractions 
Provided the opportunity to focus on what is real, 
What is crucial, what is future…
I learned to love me and see myself the way the Foundation saw me.

Now I do not build anymore…
WE do!
Together, harmoniously in unity.
No more outsiders are allowed to influence my journey, my progress. 
They are welcome to visit, but not to be part of the structure.
Brick by brick WE build.
I look and I see perfection, strength, destiny, 
JOY!

1 comment:

  1. This is so profound and meant a lot for me for my future and ministry. Thanks so much. Dawid

    ReplyDelete