Monday, December 6, 2010

Light Hearted


The threat of negativity was tempting my soul.
For a moment I allowed it and second-guessed the real me.
For a moment I allowed it to take my focus away from my purpose.
What beautiful, pure love and grace I know to be able to disconnect from it.
How very peaceful my soul after cleaning it from all darkness.
After being filled with Glory from head to toe,
I feel how the heaviness lift and that joyous sensation enter to allow pure Light into place.
How blessed I am to be me.
I read this on a card yesterday: “Look past the seeming errors, mistakes and misunderstandings and see only the love within each person (including yourself).
Your resolute focus upon the love that underlies every situation brings about healing in undreamed of ways”.
And today I feel it. I am it.

No comments:

Post a Comment