Sunday, December 12, 2010

Soaring

From high above I look down.
Everything that I used to struggle with all my life are way down below.
I have stepped into a higher realm.
A higher level of awareness and OH! How I enjoy this journey!
Reading and hearing for so many years about the "bigger picture", it is pure joy to be in it;
To be soaring high on eagles wings and to live my true purpose.

I see you struggle down there. Laboring in vain...
Crying, praying, pleading, asking "WHY?"
My heart goes out to you, but I cannot go down to you again...
I cannot go back to a life of limitations, lack, mediocrity, pain and suffering...
I cannot even offer to meet you halfway.
But...
I can invite you to come up here.
You can choose to join me and live YOUR true potential!
An invitation to come to a place where all the masks of ego, self protection, fear, hurt, blame, shame and your past will be stripped away.
Where your soul stands in bare nakedness.
Naked before God...

No comments:

Post a Comment